Monday 9 June 2014

Free Summer Printable

I don’t know about you but I love the summer time. Today’s FREE SUMMER PRINTABLE include’s watermelon’s, popsicles and ice cream cones. I am so happy t
hat they have that magical pop of black and white because when paired with soft colors this can really make everything pop. Don’t you just look at these and immediately imagine what the colors could possibly be? I would guess that the brown is chocolate, the pink is cherry or strawberry, the orange is orange and green would be pistacchio or mint. Oh goodness now I am craving ice cream.

Some things you could use today’s FREE SUMMER PRINTABLE for:
1. Wrapped around candy bars
 2. Punch a hole through the top and turn it into a label
3. Print out, cut out and write a note on the back. 4. Print them out, laminate them and use them in your classroom for special games.
 5. Party invitations ( you can write info on the back)
6. I am printing them out and putting them on my “summer” tree in my studio.

 Fun fact about Orange. The color is the flavor and nothing rhymes with orange. Pretty sweet huh!




No comments:

Post a Comment