Sunday 8 June 2014

Mason Jar Printable

Oh my word. Check out this Mason Jar Printable I am featuring today! I am so happy when I run across anything that involves a Mason Jar. I think they are fun, whimsical and unique. I am really in love with them. I enjoy collecting the vintage blue ones and when I find a batch I snag them up QUICK! One thing I love the most is that the bright colors. Sometimes you have traditional colors but these will make anyone feel happy. If I had to choose my favorite color it would be… the turquoise. This would have to be my ultimate favorite color. What would you use these labels for?

Some things you could use these for:
 * Canned Jars
*Wedding Favors
*Birthday Invitations
*To write Recipes on the back
 *Bridal Showers
 *Christmas Labels


These are just a few but I am sure you could come up with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment