Wednesday 11 June 2014

{ freebie! } | free photoshop chevron pattern and digital papers

Today I wanted to share a freebie that could benefit both fellow photographers, but also scrapbookers and designers. The chevron pattern has been HUGE lately and I was literally seeing it EVERYWHERE! I’m trying not to be too trendy in my design work just to keep myself from redesigning everything a year from now, but I am just so in love with this bold print.

Included in this download are ten 12×12, 300dpi .jpg files of all the color schemes shown below for easy use in most situations.

Download 

Feel free to use this in any of your work- personal, business, or commercial. Just don’t sell the pack as is. If you make anything fun, please feel free to share on my facebook wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment